Toddlers are just beginning to get a sense with a sense of wonder, experience a language explosion, and put everything in their mouth!
Our early preschool program is a research-based curriculum is designed around early brain development research and places a special emphasis on social-emotional development.
In addition to that, our program takes into account the fact that children develop at different developmental levels during the period of growth.
Intentional teachers consider the emotional impact of the environment, the child’s readiness for activities and interests to create lesson plans.
Teachers partner with families to ask for input from their observations and share reflections on each child’s unique development.
Our early preschool program introduces young learners to group experiences. At the same time, we meet individual needs of learners by developing personal lesson plans.
A CULTURE THAT PROMOTES JOYFUL LEARNING AND PLAY.
Our early preschool program reinforces your 2-year-old’s growing individuality through days filled with fun, active, and intentional learning activities that promote active exploration. Our program starts building the social-emotional foundations of the Innovation Advantage.
Our curriculum takes into consideration all facets of a child’s growth and development to connect both sides of the brain.
Our research-based interdisciplinary curriculum works across disciplines infusing 21st-century skills, maker mindset, and STEAM learning.
Establish an appropriate starting point for each student and set weekly and long-term goals with Individualized learning paths.
- From daily journals to class projects and portfolios, our documentation boards are visible in the school for revisiting and reflection.
- Promoting student empowerment by allowing children to explore their own passions and interests.
- The role of the teacher as facilitators and makers to promote a growth mindset culture, that encourages risk-taking, reflection, and sharing.
- Our certified teachers must undergo an extensive certification process and renew their credentials every year.
- Proprietary programs in STEAM, ESL, Arts, creative, social-emotional, and character development.