Elementary School Programs
Our Elementary school programs allow children to explore their interests and developing at different rates.
As school children grow, you start noticing exciting abilities, common milestones and understanding of concepts. The goal of the program is to help children discover their passions and strengths by providing learning experiences that motivate them to engage with content.
Intentional teachers consider the emotional impact of the environment, the child’s readiness for activities and interests to create lesson plans.
Teachers partner with families to ask for input from their observations and share reflections on each child’s unique development.
Implementation and Reflection
We introduce students to group experiences and meet individual needs of learners by developing lesson plans.
A CULTURE THAT PROMOTES JOYFUL LEARNING AND PLAY.
Our elementary school programs combines the best thinking of renowned early learning philosophies like Reggio Emilia, Montessori with the latest child development studies from leading universities. Young Innovators is the pioneer in STEAM, design thinking and maker-centered curriculum development introducing children to an empathy-driven problem solving process to connect both sides of the brain.
Our curriculum takes into consideration all faces of a child’s growth and development to connect both sides of the brain.
Our research-based interdisciplinary curriculum works across disciplines infusing 21st century skills, maker mindset and STEAM learning.
Establish appropriate starting point for each student and set weekly and long-term goals with Individualized learning paths.
- From daily journals, to class projects and portafolios, our documentation boards are visible in the school for revisiting and reflection.
- Promoting student empowerment by allowing children to explore their own passions and interests.
- The role of the teacher as facilitators and makers to promote a growth mindset culture, that encourages risk-taking, reflection, and sharing.
- Our certified teachers must undergo an extensive certification process and renew credentials every year.
- Proprietary programs in STEAM, ESL, Arts, creative, social emotional and character development.