Looking for a daycare job in Oviedo? Be part of the change you want to see in our Industry! Young Innovators Academy is is looking for lead teachers for our model school.
Are you looking for a committed to making a difference and grow inside a company that values your curiosity, passion, and ideas?
Are you looking for colleagues that are team builders and are not afraid to try new ideas? If you are positive and creative individual and answered “yes” to the questions, then you are ready for the future of education, Young Innovators Academy. At our company, innovation is the way of doing things and staff members are empowered to try new ideas.
You have the opportunity to start a daycare job in Oviedo and career track with a purpose. Our mission is to allow your curiosity and passion change the early childhood education.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Assesses each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Implements lesson plans and daily classroom schedule.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences,
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Conduct student and classroom observations for child’s portfolio
• Must have a Child Development Associate and 45 Hour training
• Previous teaching position with in a daycare is preferred.
• Certification or degree related to early childhood or preschool or elementary education is desirable, but not mandatory.
- We offer different career tracks and allow staff members to reach their full potential
- We believe in work balance for our teachers.
- Subsidize childcare benefits to employees
- Flexible work schedules to support students graduating in Early Childhood education.
- Superior company culture where we value new ideas and innovations are encouraged and rewarded as a bonus
- Competitive salary and vacation days
- Staff rooms to relax and play
- Professional development plans and opportunities for advancement. Training and mentorship